Friday, March 27, 2009

Early dinner

Received a message from yoke at 4 plus asking me to come back faster and have a meal with her and lauhang. Sudden plan and it's with mr limlauhang, had been almost a year since we met though he lives like 3 mins drive away from my place.

His driving still the same, very fast and 'skilled' cutting lanes, *coughs*. He didn't have seatbelts at the back, luckily no police around. We went to a malay shop and had economy rice, it was just ok, for 3 bucks, can't complain much. And the ice tea tasted weird. Oh, and when I stepped into his car, we started to converse in malay until we settled down, lawak.


yoke resisting to laugh and mr lim, the slowest one

He was the slowest among us to finish his! And he said he will be a japanese man next time, he tried to boast his japanese by saying a sentence which I don't understand. I rebutted by saying you learnt that by watching jap anime right? He had nothing to defend and said he don't even know what is the meaning of it, yes! I won. xD

And well I was his verbal victim again. Besides, he never fails to make yoke and me laughing all the way, hilarious as always. Was a quick and funny meeting. =]

No comments: