Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Inti Street Blast Party

It was ok. Food was from bamboo catering. Saw saoyun and shiying there too! The interesting part would be watermelon competition, each of them had to finish 1/4 of the watermelon as fast as possible. Another game was drinking coke with 5 straws joined together with the can on the floor, seemed pretty challenging. One of the winners said he won because he learns to suck from his mother. lol

Performances were not bad. Oh, and the opening ceremony was liting up fire with a formation of 1, indicating the 1st anniversary for the new inti building. And jeressa got a sakae sushi voucher from the lucky draw. She just had sakae before that too, coincidence. Another thing, there's this girl held my hand thinking I'm her friend and found out I was not, haha, and she got embarrassed I guess.

One bad thing about this party, they kept playing the song low, is this song that nice? When they have any function this song would be played. =S

Lastly, my fellow companions of the night. =)

jeressa and me

shuling , so po =P

No comments: