Sunday, March 15, 2009

Of disposable plastic sauce plates

Mum brought us to mcd greenlane for some snacks. Us as in me, my ama and agong. So you know like old people have interest in collecting or getting some containers which could be used for other purposes. My ama saw the sauce plastic plates and said it would be useful at home when visitors came or so. I offered to get some for her on the way going out.

I took one little stack. I didn't know my mum took for my ama too. So there's like quite a lot already. Little did I know my agong who was walking behind me took a stack for my ama too. HAHAHA. I was laughing at him coz' I didn't think he would take, so cute of him. End up, my ama will have one whole new stack of mcd disposable sauce plates for her future usage. Lol.

Oh and one thing, I hate stupid brainless male who thinks he drive superbly. This time I was not wrong and my mum and ama were stunt as well. On the way to church, the reckless driver in full speed came out of nowhere and cut into my lane to proceed to another lane. I was utterly shocked and halted as hard as I could. I stopped on the road for like a min or two, freezed for a moment to recover from the shock. The car was just centimetres away and if I didn't halt, I think the car would have overturn. There's 4 lives in my car eh. Luckily I had a little prayer whenever I start driving, journey mercy from the Lord. phew.

No comments: