Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just another trip to pcghs yet again

Today again went down to pcghs to get some contacts from teachers for apps thingy. I need to reach there by 115 or I can't meet them and apparently I woke up late. =X Rushing down and there was the jam as usual when reaching the school. I reached there right at 115 and quickly I searched for the teachers in office. Luckily they were still there and I successfully got the information I want. =D

After that I bumped into hooi san, kai chia, soo peng and shen tee. Had a short chit chat with them. =) Hooi san told me the acivities had deteriorate a bit, pcghs band lose to heng ee, aww, how sad. And the standard has gone down for other areas she said.

Next up, another task to do in my list, which is buying cake for my bro's 26th birthday. 26th Birthday on 26th march, should be auspicious, hehe. Bought 1/4 from different flavours and make it one, brilliant ain't it? =P

The day before yesterday I dreamt of going to maxim with py,lol. So today I went to try another flavour of gelato, this time I tried a frutti one. Kinda nice. Satisfied. =] I also bought an almond biscuit-like thing, well, it was just ok, not very nice as it seems.


frutti gelato

the almond biscuit

I failed again in finishing my econs assignment, *slap self*. Must must must must finish today! Due friday, and friday I gonna have econs test too, and saturday toefl test,ahhhh!

Okay, signing off.

No comments: