Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last post for year 2009

New year's eve spent in queens with yoke cheng for a while. There's nothing that captures our interest except food. We bought secret recipe's cakes back to celebrate the new year, =D. Every restaurant was fully loaded, having people queueing up to dine. The mall was so quiet. But massive jam outside. A countdown concert was being held in the open space right outside the mall.


thousands of people


she loves nature?=P
green top with a green bag and a green background


ohnooo, our last 19-year-old pictures
We don't wanna be 20!

Last day of 2009, how do you feel?

2009:
I went to uni, first year.
I went out of malaysia.
I studied dcmau.
I had my first work.
I became a tutor.
I had a tough time going through uni apps.
I had another tough time making friends in perth.
I had satisfactory uni results.
I grew corpulent in perth.
I learnt to eat beef.
I learnt to use atm machines.
yada yada.

Goods and bads, ups and downs that made 2009 another year to remember. :)

No comments: