Thursday, December 31, 2009

My first tambun?

30th noon, met up with wani from wilderness adventure camp back in 2006. 3 years had past and amazingly she still remembers me well, ooops. I don't really keep in touch with her since then but she suggested a gathering in times square. She came all the way from parit buntar. =X However, she then realized there's nothing much to see and we walked to komtar and prangin mall. She came with her friend, eira.

And no offence, but i don't understand why they like kfc so much. Lol. I'm kinda sick of kfc. So I just had mash potato for lunch coz' I don't want kfc chicken again. Just had them on christmas. A very funny thing was we were practically having a tough time talking and understanding each other. I'm not fluent in malay, I can't think of the malay words to speak therefore I mix with english. She don't quite understand my english too. So? I ended talking very dumbly, broken malay. Hahaha, what an experience. She told me about her studies and stuff, she wishes to pursue a detective course, interesting one.


wani and me


eira, wani and me


spotted this outside times square

............................................................................
Tambun at last!Ghee seng restaurant. Supposedly going with marlina too but she was not allowed.=( Ohwell, nevermind, at least I got to meet my friends from butterworth too. And I also tried my first 'qi le' if I'm not wrong, the thorn-shell thingy that to me is quite tasteless if you don't put some chilli sauce, haha. Besides, first time trying soft shell crab too. I'm like katak di bawah tempurung coz' there's many types of seafood that I never eat before. That day we had 5 dishes altogether comprising those mentioned just now, flower crab, fried sotong and a plate of vege. All these for 76.30rm. Kinda cheap eh?


only had 2 pictures of the dishes, hah, forgot to take a pic of the soft shell crab =P


followed them to tambun, uncle jonathan and his pleasant gf
I'm such a big lightbulb to them that night =X haha


presenting the narcissist from bw


with my honey zhiling and shyang bin


kita tiga orang


them again, thanks for coming =)

After that we went to autocity for a stroll as I never been there. Well, now I can tell how's autocity looks like, lol. With expensive restaurants, bistro and auto shops. That's about it, a happy wednesday and second last day of 2009 with lovely friends.

No comments: