Thursday, December 24, 2009

Movie with APing jie & dinner with the staffs

I wanna watch avatar! But yeepin had watched it, so chosen bodyguards and assasin for yesterday. There's a lot of kung fu stunts, some were quite violent. But it's quite sad that a lot of people died just because of one man. Movie was not bad, meaningful and kinda touching.

Then, yeepin chose to dine in rou ku cha wang. I ordered this glutinous rice balls and they were tasteless! argh. 6.90 per plate.




yeepin and me! =D

Rushed back home to change and all. Waited marlina as we were going to E&O together with jonathan as the kind driver, haha. We reached in 15 mins, claps for him. =P The food is better from the last time I went but too bad I don't really enjoy seafood as in those oysters, sotongs, etc etc or salmon from the sushis. Dessert choices are alright but not very super yummy that type except the smooth cheese cake and chocolate cake pudding thingy.


me and marlina with our boss in the middle


marlina, me, jon, weng hong and cute justin
ps, we were all in whites!wheee

The little star of yesterday night, 3 years old justin, boss's son. Ain't he just so cute and adorable? And he smiled so cheerfully in every photo, what a cutie boy, hahaha. =P He likes to take pictures apparently since everytime he requests 'Let me see!' and perhaps a lil' bit of narcissism as he said he's nicer than jonathan, lol.




We all took turns to have a photo with him and marlina even asked him to kiss her, taking advantage, ahems, lol.



with the seniors: miss yip, ms pat and miss parames




group pics of the staffs


coughs, who's shitting, hah



marlina and me with the christmas tree in an echoed lobby


4 of us again

Reached home at about 11ish, mum didn't say anything nor she called and ask what time I'm coming back, unexpected leniency nowadays. But it's not that I go out often. =PP

Christmas eve today, staying at home only, how pathetic am I. =(

*Jingle bells jingle bells jingle bell rock....*

No comments: