Saturday, December 12, 2009

Work, kids event, dinner? I don't know what title to give

So after working, I went to church to help out in a kids event at church. It's the annual christmas celebration for kids. My job was to lead the yellow group, help them in games, shout and sing with them yada yada.

Ohwell, being a not aggressive person, we got last place, oops, disappointed the kids, hey but not entirely my fault, LOL. There's extra gifts, so I got 2 packets of junks, wheeeee. =P


with the 11-yr-old but full with bravery and leadership germima


with the clowns, joshua, kai li and nathan

And yay, successfully asked my mum to dine in crepe cottage, haha. Ordered cheesy bake with vege and chicken inside ($12.00), my mum had fish and veges($9.00). The service today was very poor. =X





sweet harmony crepe ($8)

The crepe is literally my ama's mihun kuih, ahaha, just that that one was with icecream and whipcream.

My mum said her friend in bni open this Iris kitchen, serving quite yummy food, hmm, shall go and try that next round.=]

No comments: