Wednesday, December 9, 2009

With dear xiting =P

Yipee yay! Met with my beloved xiting at last after weeks in penang. =D First stop pcghs again to take my sis's cert, then maxim again. I tried the kahlua gelato while xiting had baileys. She got a double scoop by accident. lucky her. =] Then where else? gurney. Bought tickets for couples retreat at 3. The person asked me do I want a couple seat, it's like heloo? Xiting is right beside me, do you think we both need that? Lol.

Lunch in winter warmers, guess what? we are both first timers there. =P



We ordered the same set, with me having bolognese cheese and xiting having chicken cheese
appetizer, the main meal and english breakfast tea ($19.90)
The appetizer was too healthy, not very my type =P However, the main dish, cheese baked spaghetti was so so filling.


a happy xiting



This movie is hilarious! I like, we literally laughed out loud in the cinema =D

Loitered. Talked. Going shop to shop. Evening's here. So gotta bid gooodbye and I dropped her home.




i know xiting you love me from this =PP


wheeeeee

2 comments:

xting said...

the last photo so paikua lar..=|

Hui Hui said...

paikua meh, mo kok tak wor =PP