Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spring Feast

Thursday night, the climax of the multicultural week- Spring feast! It's all about food! I reckon 80 to 90 percent stalls selling food are asians, there are ice kacang, nasi lemak, ramli burger, chee kuey, korean rice cake, curry fishballs, bubble milk tea, satay etc etc. All these were sold in a uber expensive price. =(( I wanna eat the satay but it's 1 dollar a stick? Ice kacang 4 dollars?

It's quite dark in the feast area and i saw nasi lemak! Since I haven't had dinner, I bought one packet. When opened....


only 5 timuns, very lil bit of sambal, half an egg, less than 10 peanuts, thats it! And it cost me 5 dollars!!


grrrrr, i can buy 1rm in malaysia.


Ridiculous ramli burger and roti john, 6 dollars =.=


crowd


blake and deb; me and deb


blakey, haha


cindy! she's from medan, indonesia, she knows how to speak hokkien =D, haha


cotton candy

I wanna eat many stuff but only bought the nasi lemak and fish balls, coz' too expensive already. The feast ended at 10pm.

No comments: