Saturday, October 3, 2009

Royal Perth Show

As the title stated, I went to the perth royal show on the sunny friday! With joey only at first. Then grace called and said she would want to go for the second time with her cousin, so yay, at last it's four of us. The royal show is like a carnival thingy, whereby there's lots of stuff to see, play and buy. There's animal and plants thingy, exhibition on olden farmer machines, ride like roller coasters or scary rides, ghost house, showbags to be bought yada yada. Entrance ticket is 24dollars.

Bad thing about this is you will spend a lot inside as the ticket doesn't include those rides, it is average 10 dollars per ride.


Just entered, the crowd


joey from damansara, kl and me =] she's taking commerce here, very smart girl


the main field


dog show, i like those cute sausage dogs! they have super short legs and long body,hahaha


me carressing the baby goat and some lobsters beside


big head chicken and adorable chicks


me and joey with the big swing as the background


here comes the scary part, they all wanted to ride this (twin flip) while I'm not sure if i can take it. They told me it won't turn 360degrees and i should at least play one, then well, alright, i shall give it a go. Then omgeeeeeee, this ride was super long and super scary that i shouted till i had no energy to shout anymore and gave up,haha, I was so nervous up there and just wish it would end faster, we are hurled 360 degrees many many times and flipped around like we were inside a blender, thrown left and right up and down, gosh, worst ride ever. If i opened my eyes during the ride, i think i ll faint, lols. Joey and nerissa who are never scared of rides also said that this is the worst ever, they closed their eyes too! we all felt dizzy and felt like puking after this ride and we took quite some time to recover back to normal state again. Seriously, after 7 years of not riding anything, this ride was really bad, phew, luckily i survived! After this ride, four of us couldn't accept anymore rides, spoiled the day, hah




ghost house and mini games stall


Nevermind, we can always play some simple games to win soft toys?
Joey wanted a big husky dog so badly that she kept playing, I think she played 6 7 games?

joey and grace; joey and me



joey, grace and nerissa with the prizes they won
the games aren't cheap, it's 5/6/10 dollars and not necessary you can get anything back!

Walked and played here and there, legs were so sore. We were waiting the fireworks at 815pm.


the field where the fireworks will be displayed later on


the cousins, nerissa and grace, they are from singapore, studying commerce too


colourful horse show

5 4 3 2 1 0! fireworks! It lasted very long and they were so pretty!













this is another money wasting game but I thought of trying my luck, no luck eventually
it is a card with numbers and you will open and see if the number shown is the winning number
2 dollars for this card and i bought two, lol


I played a hitting-bottle-game for 5 dollars and won this not so nice fish,hahaha,ohwell better than empty handed
And i bought a cadbury showbag with 26 small bars of chocs for 10 dollars,haha, coz' it was so tempting, can't resist to buy it


Summary, I spent a lot today. =X Shall not buy anything from now on. Except for printing.

Took trains and bus to get back, It's around 10 when I got back in college, on the way walking back to my room, harman,debbie, blake and chris were going to play wii and asked me along, oops, so I went. Eventful but tiring. And harman and chirs always ticked then laughed at me, bad bad.


Played enough.And exam is so nearrrrrr. I still have two assignments, 1 test, 2 quizzes. Ahhh, how would I have enough time?

No comments: