Thursday, October 8, 2009

More sun, and lunch on the grassy land

Yay, today is 24celcius i think, I like I like! Dated peiwen for lunch on the grass. Haha. The night before I planned to stay up whole night to complete my stats project, ended up I slept in front of the laptop. =X Luckily I could wake. During midday, it was surely more than 24 I think, so hot, but i like it more than winter.

Later, I asked soo shan along for lunch. Soo shan is from JB and taking commerce too, she's a nice girl. =] Peiwen brought me a packet of milk, yay, and I gave her an apple cinnamon bar and banana for sooshan. I like lunching on the grass, haha. But I don't like cut lunch coz' we can only take bread, yogurt and a bar. Once in a while is alright. Bread too much is not nice.


1. James oval overlooking reid library from far
2. James oval with a view of the social science faculty


peiwen and sooshan


peiwen and me


me, peiwen, sooshan


us again


peiwen =D


I love these flowers very much, its all around campus =DD



Flowers from St George's front lawn:





I love colourful flowers. =]

Printed out my account assignment at last! Can't rely on the ish guy.

STATS!!! must must must complete by today.


But there's springfeast in uni later, where societies gonna sell food from different countries coz' this week is a multicultural week. =X

No comments: