Sunday, October 25, 2009

Subiaco Craft fair

Subiaco is a suburb about 10 to 15min away from uwa. They had this craft fair inside the uni@oak lawn. I was curious what are they selling and doing inside, therefore I wanted to go and have a look, didn't know we need to pay entrance fee for charity. I wanted to see what's inside and so I paid and went! Heh.

The fair mostly selling craftworks and creative stuff, eg very beautifully decorated cute cupcakes, cookies, handmade cards, handmade necklace, earring, bracelet, pillow case, drawings, wood carvings yada yada. I thought I may have some things to buy but the they are all very very pricey, one little nice wood carved keychain cost 8 to 10dollars.=X Those accesories are 30 and above. Thus, I could just walk around and see what's happening and those goods that they sold. oot bad, at least get to see some really creative goodies. Oh and they were also selling interesting foods.
on th

It was a very hot afternoon, after about 2 hours, I'm tired and walked back to my college.



on the way, riley oval


paintings


stalls set up in the guild village, which is the uni's central area


the fair


one of the stalls, all in purple =D


more stalls

I wanted to take more pictures on the special things but I don't dare, later those people who are selling shoo me away since I'm not buying anything from 'em. =X


more flowers booming =D

--------------------------------------------------------

What I did when I'm studying halfway.Playing with my camera tricks. I like that it can capture the colours chosen.


the odd looking fish on my study lamp;my pears; my water bottle


No comments: