Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Foodie Tootie 2

#1 Ultimaxx cafe beside queens


tomyam fried rice rm4.50, It's goooood, with 3 to 4 prawns, just a tad oily
bx's hk egg noodle, it's actually wan tan mee with mince meat,also rm4.50

#2 Peipa duck rice @ restaurant chew yoke weng, pekaka

Forgot to take a picture, perhaps too hungry, haha. 1/4 duck, tauhu for 2 pax, vege and 2 sugarcane drinks for rm18.50. Not bad eh?

I almost forgot the place until darl py told me the restaurant's name, then I only could find it.

#3 Spicy sour fish bihun soup @ opposite sg ara police station (a corner kopitiam)

More people went for the spicy sour noodle but there are a lot more options like fried rice, char hor fun, and all those zhu cha stuff. rm6 for the noodle, but worth it, I tapao-ed one back and it was 2 big bowls. The soup is indeed satisfying.

#4 Padang brown food court


the famous seafood popiah!yay-rm1.30 per roll
chai kuih rm0.70
kerabu meehoon rm2
yam kuih rm2 (no pic)

#5 Bangkok lane mee goreng


rm4-shared with yoke cheng,mmmm =D

Initially I gave up coz' I can't find the place, when I was going back, yoke asked me to take a shortcut way and the road that I'm turning in coincidentally is bangkok lane! how happy I was, haha.



Big thanks to yoki cheng for accompanying me to eat around and directing me on unfamiliar roads. =D

No comments: