Saturday, February 20, 2010

Year of the Tiger, Roarrr!


Roarrrr!

A fierce year? Exciting year? Or what it may be, I hope I would have an interesting uni life and not just the plain old dull eat and study.=X Hope can make a change. =]

Anyway, lucky enough to spend my cny in malaysia, with all the cookies, peanut ones especially and arrowhead chipsss! Yumm. And of course last time eating ama's cooking. This cny is rather quiet, relatives came earlier instead which was 2 weeks ago.

First day- as usual, we went visiting with new attire! More cookies, more packet drinks, more. . . fooooood. OH, and, more red packets. =D My 11 year old cousin brother told me he has a facebook, so interesting kids nowadays.

Back to a few days, met up with wei wei and xiting in college. Had lunch together in hidden recipe cafe.

wei wei

12/2/2010

Yeivern's farewell and early birthday party in Harvest In Cafe. Yay, get to meet a few old friends before I go back to uni too.


darl's almond fish and my honey custard chicken


me, py and yeivern


her surprise cake with birthday song being played


me and darl, me and yeivern

Hope she enjoy her uni in brisbane!

No comments: