Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chu liu Chu qi

18/2

Thursday night. Christine asked me over to her house to play cards. Darrel and jonathan came too. Just a short game, say 1 hour plus? And I don't dare to stay too late as well.

The game is new to me, 'wait 10' literal translation from hokkien dan chap, ahaha. I lost quite many rounds. The punishment were bacardi and some lychee alcohol drink, but at least not so bitter. Darrel lost more I think, too bad, lol.

19/2

Next morning we went to kapitan for a drink before my last goodbye with them.


christine and me

After kapitan, met up with yee pin and wan nee. I bought tickets for percy jackson the day before and yesh, at last, got to watch percy, I quite like it personally, just that the woman with snakes was quite creepy.


yeepin and wan nee @ wongkok

No comments: