Sunday, January 31, 2010

Foodie Tootie 1

#1 Ahchek steamboat buffet


Came to knew this newly open steamboat bbq shop in foodpromotions.com.my. Then I asked my mum why not give it a try since it's near our place and we could bring agong and ama coz' agong's birthday is 29th of Jan. So deal's on! wheee


a wide variety of choices, from different types of noodles to nyonya kuihs, rojak, seafood, various flavours of pork, chicken and fish bla bla bla



choices of drinks: plain water, rose syrup, keat poh, nutmeg, red bean soup
my agong being blur-ish, haha Happy 82nd!

#2 Ah Basri's Satay @ D'piazza opposite PISA


aditip aka's peiyee's planta rice
she ordered deer, original chicken and beef i think


my satays, yumyum
from left:
original chicken (recommended) rm1
black pepper chicken ( tasty too) rm1.20
tomyam chicken (just okok) rm1.20 also i guess
ostrich satay ( something new!) rm1.80
prawn satay ( not worth it, lols but tasted not bad) rm3


ketupat (rm2) to eat with my satays, it's a LOT, I couldn't finish it
for drinks, I ordered milk tea, like it =D

#3 Teeramisu cake house@ D'piazza

Sadly no picture of the tiramisu cake (rm4.30). Doesn't taste any extraordinary.

#4 Pak hussain tomyam @ sg. ara- opp chong cheng


tomyam chicken for 2 pax, 2 plate of rice and kerabu (rm16 altogether)
I like tomyam! but not spicy enough =X

Dinner with weiwei and catch up on storiess. =P Meet up for the first time since I'm back, oops and I'm going back again.

#5 Balik pulau lemak laksa@Nan guang coffee shop


yay! ease my craving for lemak laksa at last (rm2.50)
and the refreshing nutmeg juice(rm1.50)

Went with xiting and saiye when they are having break in inti. =)

#6 New queens food court @ 3rd floor near cinema


curry ramen (rm5.90)
Not very nice, tasted like hawker curry mee but worse than the hawker's
just a very normal noodle dish

Met up with wan nee after almost a year? She gave me a pen with my name engraved on it, =D. And we had this curry ramen after watching Spy Next Door by jackie chan.

No comments: