Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Agong's 82nd

7th February, Sunday

Most of my relatives couldn't make it and visit penang as usual during cny. Hence, they all came earlier to pre celebrate cny as well as celebrate my agong's 82nd. Starview, crc are all fully booked, so we tried out a new restaurant at abu siti lane- Jade palace. I don't like the jelly fish, coz' I just don't like its slimy nature. Overall is alright, nothing to shout about. The most important thing is the fellowship of family members. =]


Before dinner, got myself a new watch, wheee, at last not watch-less anymore. The old one died.

Back to dinner, photo taking is a must in reunion.



All the cucus
left: audrey-new member(couz bro's gf), chee liang, me, my fat brother, yinchuan koko and the small ones are joshua and sing yee


fatty bro, my mum, me and auntie pitping

Argh, asked him to jian fei but he said there's no need for him to do that, ish ish. Where is my once upon handsome bro gone to? sad, Lol. And i complained about his hair, and he didn't wanna cut it, grrrr.


agong ama and us!
yes i know, i look so much bigger size compared to my mum
my mum is slimmer and looks so small beside me, I'm huge =X


auntie pitping and family with ama
my a zai gu gu and mum


agong having us singing birthday song for him
he blew the candles!! You are 82!=D Hope he will be always healthy


Lastly, a group photo, missing out quite many family members =(, all having work abroad yada yada, nevermind, 2010 will still be a great year!

2 comments:

Yoke Cheng said...

Happy belated birthday to Agong! haha
eh ur mum cut hair d.. looks different =D

Hui Hui said...

haha yealo, she go cut short liao, chop! cut so much,lol