Saturday, February 20, 2010

Byebye penang, Malaysia, tanah airku xP

So sad, once again, with heavy hearts, I needa leave the food haven, leave my friends and family. Second semester of my first year, here I come. Study again after 3 months of slacking. Morning last meeting with yingyun . . . and she got me indian bangles which I actually wanted to buy in little india but never manage to get there. =))



her ohsofootball eyes, hahaha.
sister-look!

Noon, my departure. =( Xiting made it! She supposedly meet me up with yeepin them but fell sick, ohnoo. Got to see her face just before I go to the departure hall, it's like 10mins before I step in. So dramatic, haaa. Wan nee and yyun came too, wheee. Kokpin and kelvin came along with xiting as well. Byee ama byee mum byee penang byee food byee my lovely bed.


xiting i will miss you muchie!

No comments: