Sunday, September 20, 2009

World Fair and Search for a star

Today my college had a world fair where every floor represent a country and prepare food according to the country. Not much food actually coz' all were sort of snacks type, but not bad, some are tasty, my floor represent mexico, we just prepared corn chips with salsa sauce, haha. I had a bbq-ed sausage with bun, and bits of here and there, marshamallows, choc mousse, fries, papadam dot dot dot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, saturday went to watch search for a star by zion. The performances were awesome and cool. Like those instruments playing, singing, dancing and drama. Fantastic, they are really talented.


the ticket


the first performance, there were lotsa people who went and watch this concert thingy


met mark there too, mun kit and me, new friend I got to know yesterday


me, peiwen, mun kit


peiwen, mei en, me (mei en was performing)


group take 1


group take 2




peiwen again


the things in our goodie bag, i like the clapping thingy and the soft star for you to squeeze =P



*some pics are grabbed in facebook*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, Maxico again!
You know what that reminded me of? XD

Hui Hui said...

ehhhhh, i totally forgot about it! But i think hard and i rmb, u got good memory eh. Ewww, i remember the sticky mexico bun that i need to parade around with the costume,ohmy,with a beard, hahahaha.