Friday, September 11, 2009

A week break is ending =(

Buenos tardes! Yo estoy infeliz. Coz' my macro midsem results is crappy! Bad bad bad bad bad results, sighs. Happy hour is finishing, my break has come to an end, my ongoing test,quizzes, exam begin again for the next half of the semester, approximately after 7/8 weeks, will be having my finals. Time flies. I got statistics test on this tuesday. I haven't revise, play too much this week.

Yesterday I watched 3 movies with 3 more people after playing wii mario, never sleep at all, haha. Watched the beautiful mind, national treasure 2 and the grudge 2. The last week I watched hotel for dogs, x-men 2 and kungfu panda, haha. All quite old movies I know. =P After all the movies, we straight away went for hot breakfast.


College people
harman from north india,a punjab to be precise,26, masters in engineering
but live in germany and holland for some time, brainy and has a gorgeous white girlfriend,haha
debbie, 28, studying arts and sculpture from singapore
[yea, I know, I join mature age people,lols]


ok here comes the young one
blake summers(odd face pic by accident =p)
australian, 18, studies engineering,he's 18 but second year already, unfair!


harman also work part time for uwa, maintaining the uni's website
erm debbie is very small size?hah


wii mario! First time playing, I kept bang to the sides and raced zigzag-ly


concentrating on the mario race

Tomorrow I gonna attend a conference in uni, there goes my one whole day. Gahh, I must at least study some today, I HOPE.

Planned trip to harbour town, fremantle failed. =( Shall go next time when I'm free-er.

Aburrida.

No comments: