Friday, September 18, 2009

In 5 to 6 weeks time

Today I woke up early instead of sleeping more. The incentive to it was hot breakfast and 2 bananas?Lol. Coz' you can only get bananas in the morning, the rest of the day is only apples, which are not my favourite type of fruit.

Back to topic, I have my finals in 6 weeks time! 6 weeks! My exam timetable is out! Oh gosh, macro and accounting 2 days straight. My papers are all within a week, the positive outlook for it is I'll finish them early, 6th november. The official exam period ends on 14 november.

Besides having finals in such a short time, I got 3 more microecons quizzes, 1 excel statistic test, MYOB accounting assignment and statistic assignment. Geeeee! All these in the upcoming 5 weeks. The stats assignment report needa write max 3000 words. =( I'm not an essay/report person. Don't know how could I do it, though it's a group project but still there will be some challenges. Sighs.

Como?

4 comments:

Yoke Cheng said...

Mind Your Own Business - MYOB hahaha!

zhi ling said...

wahhhh...
darling gayao ahhh!!!
give u energy~
thou mine is depleting...
hahaha...
*LotsOfLove*

Jacent said...

eh?stats need 3000 words?OMG!...i faint liao..my 3000 words law assignment also havent finish...sighz...

Yy said...

apples are great too!