Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baking?Pizza?

This morning was baking/cooking class with the people from zion praise harvest. Baking by the girls and cooking by the guys in a separate place. Took a bus to rachel's place. Peiwen and me reached at the same time.=D
We baked: choc cake, oreo cheese and tiramisu.


me and peiwen, one of the good friend here =) she's from singapore but staying in jb, studying science, we were supposed to be housemates before, nice girl she is


yay, after mixing all ingredients we should, it was baked in the oven!

Next, tiramisu cheese cake.

hmmm, im looking at the cheese, can I eat you?No I can't yet, haha.



concentrating on cleaning


mei en woke up and chip in her involvement in cake baking
she's from singapore too, transfer from smu

tiramisu cheese was done!


rachel, the 'instructor' and the host of the house =]
from miri!


choc cake, yumm


wheee, choc cake~


After baking, waiting for the time to catch a bus to south perth
so, we took some pictures :D
hair was all with the baking smell, lols


Reached faith's house in south perth.


another rachel, mei en me and pei wen !

Faith was teaching the guys, jasper and christopher to do meatballs and some sticky rice thingy.


faith with the meatballs, the meatballs were kinda tasty


the sticky rice looking food, I don't know what is it called =X

Some eating, some disney channel watching, lazing till 5+pm.

Then, we all headed to mundaring, I think it's east perth for the little caesar's pizza! The place is so small but lots of customers. Sooo, it must be good food. 20 of us ordered 6 to 7 large pizzas, about 4 to 5 dessert pizza. I ate A LOT. The dessert pizza is quite interesting, incorporate pizza into dessert.


One of the pizza that i managed the capture before it's gone between our teeth
look huge and yummy eh

Halfway eating, it rained, no shelter, we just need to bear with the rain for awhile.


hmm, what's chris doing with the pizza plate?
rachel, mei en, lynn with the dessert pizza,
I think it's lemon cheese dessert pizza



dessert pizza


part of the group


mei en, lynn, me and peiwen

To sum up, today is a weight gaining session. I weighed myself today and shockingly the number went up by so many, sighs, seriously need to cut down, can you see my round face? Ohnooooo.

4 comments:

zhi ling said...

they are what u called the NOTSATISFYINGFATTYLOOKINGPICTURES uh??
serious i think u look gorgeous in all those photos lorh!
most probably the weighing machine rosak d!
possible right? :P

omgggg...
delicious looking cakes pizzas and desserts....
tempting and my stomach starts growling!
all ur fault!!!!


stay healthy!!
happy to see u getting lotsa nice frenz~ :D


090909,
love u 99!

Anonymous said...

any place in malaysia sells the dessert pizza??!!!!!i wana eat!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*gone crazy*haha....

binbin

Yoke Cheng said...

'round face'? ya abit. ur hair cover ur face so not so obvious. =P lol. i wana eat~~

rmb, Im WATCHing u~~~~~ LOL

Hui Hui said...

[zhiling] noler,machine tak rosak,saya sudah gemuk,haha
yep yep, the pizzas are sumptous!bluekss =p me love u too 99

[binbin]muahahaha,it so delicious wei,yumyum =pp

[yoke]ahahaha, funnny, i shall rmb u are WATCHING over me, seeing my ahem side growing progress and tegur me!lols