Monday, September 28, 2009

25-celcius-sunday

Sunday was such a nice day with warm weather, I love it! =D Need not wear a jumper out. At noon after church, harman suggested that we should go opposite college- matilda bay to chill since it is rare to have a good weather coz' nowadays its very rainy. Prepared all the junk food and here we go.

We enjoyed stepping on the clean soft sand, overlooking the ships in swan river and seeing people all having picnic by the bay.







1.mary, debbie and me
2.me, harman and and mary


emo blake,lols



debbie, mary


wheee, me me! haha


Lol, this is a funny pic, blake was so formal, Haha




throwing sandballs




then we played uno cards that I brought


Even the trees are nice, hahaha

I like the sun!! I want more warm weather.

But this few days will be rainy again.

No comments: