Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It is annoying

Ok, this might be a tad boring for you to hear this again.

I got sorethroat again and my exam is on friday and saturday. Why oh why it always come on this particular important period. 3 sores in 1.5 months, arghhhhhh!

Went to campus doctor and asked, I don't get to consult the doctor until friday, friday only has free slots for appointment, WHAT?! I'm having exam on that day, no point going there, since I need to sit for my exam anyway. Just abhor the system here, even just a simple consultation of 15mins perhaps I need to wait for 2 days. And if you don't have the insurance card, it gonna cost you a bomb, 40aud for consultation ONLY. Excluding the medicine they're gonna prescribe you. Freaking expensive. And my insurance card haven't arrive after soooo long, inefficient, hmph!

Stupid accounting, assignment questions very very difficult.

Because of accounting exam, I'm gonna miss the aiesec induction. Sighs.

3 comments:

zhi ling said...

oh, guess what?
ur honey zl had finished reading all ur recent posts!
whoooo~ clap for me ya?
hahaha...
aduiii...
kenapa darling fall sick so often?!
aiks, bet it must be tough for u uh...
gayao ah darling!
honey will always be there supporting u!
muackssssssssssssssssssssssss

p/s, evil sickness pls go away frm my darling!!!

Anonymous said...

heyy, im here too, to kill the stupid virus in ur throat...haha...
dun feel that stressed yo...take care of ur health so that u wont need to spend the 40bucks for consultation,then u can save it and spend it when ure back in malaysia...asam laksa,jawa meee, hokkien mee,roti canai~~~XP...take care,good luck!!!

binbin

Hui Hui said...

honey zhiling!!~
pai shou!clap for u d,haha
sekaligus read all, not bad eh
thanks honey, love uu,=D
now im half free at last
muahxxx
wheee

heloo binbin
ngo yiu sek hou do hou do ye!
dan hai wui fei wor,hahaha
dang lei cheng ngo sek,lols
thanks!=PP