Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Aiesec Cultural Night

Tuesday evening was the aiesec cultural night. We ought to wear traditionally, to my dismay, many of them didn't really wear culturally, I felt so overdress. =X I borrowed the baju kurung from andrew's friend. It's so long, I had to lift up the skirt when I'm walking to prevent tripping over. haha


andrew, tony, ivan and me


shannen, vanessa, me, alexandra, josephine and sarah


vanessa


The night started with country presentation by the exchange participants, dinesh is going to ukraine, another one is going to africa i think, and there were 2 aiesec alumni who shared their experiences of exchange, ahh, make me so wanna go to china for exchange,haha.

After the sharing, we had cultural quizzes. I'm glad my group didn't win, =P. Coz' you know what, the grand prize turned out to be 'multicultural' meat, HAHAH, funnnnnyyyy right. It's assorted raw meat with maybe sausages bacon and stuff, lol.


in sue boyd room


christina dressing up as a french


award giving: the meat, lol


sarah christina and me

It was a kinda fun evening. =D

No comments: