Friday, November 19, 2010

Aku dah balik!

Helooo peeeps, it's beeeen a long long time since I step in here and I've stop reading blogs too since last semester. It had been a hectic winter break and hectic semester, but it is now over! Overloading units were not fun, don't attempt it, it will drive you nuts with the workload.

I am so happy now that exam's are over and summer break, 3 months! Wooohooooo! I'm going back to penang sooon, the first thing I need to accomplish is to cut down my weight, it is sky rocketing and gone to a stage that I can't believe I'll ever has this weight in my life, it is very serious. =(

Anyways, finished 1.5 years of uni and 1.5 years to go? So fast right?

Will just have a quick update on my LAST winter break. It was fun and tiring and exciting as it was my first time travelling myself and my mum did not oppose, whee, the best thing is you pay for your own holidays, it feels nice. ;)

So I went over to singapore, universal studios, Asia investment banking conference by LSE where I met super smart and cool people all over mainly UK and USA and of course the kiasu singaporeans. I stayed at a hostel as it was so much cheaper, around 20sgd a night, 6 people in a dorm, not bad, just have to share toilet, it's quite fun to stay at budget place once a while. I met an uncle there who talked to us until 3am, met a germany girl who is working as an intern, met backpackers yada yada. After conference, just visited orchard, bugis, smu and marina something.

Then I went over to sydney for a conference and travelled around 5 days. I like sydney better than melbourne though, no offence to melb people. However, melbourne has better restaurants and hang-out places. In sydney, I tried the very yummy hurricane pork ribs and pancakes at darling harbour. The typical places, opera house, bridge, circular quay, market city, sydney fish market...After sydney, 3 days in melbourne which was too short, I didn't get to go anywhere except around the city, I wanna go there again.

After the whole thing, uni reopened for the second semester so there, end of my winter break.
=D

No comments: