Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cell Group - Pyjamas theme

So every fri night is the cell group, the special thing about this week's was that it had a theme - pyjamas night. Everyone SHOULD wear pyjamas for cell, but gerald was wearing jeans!! grr, not abiding the theme, hah.


gerald and venny


peiwen, me and rachel the cell leader =D


peiwen!

Then icebreaker game. It was a simple random number game and whoever lose shall have their hair tied up funkily, nice right my idea,LOL. But I got my hair tied too, oops.


jeremy, got it twice
dexter, victim #2


yeeling and gerald, so cute right all of 'em =]



all the people who get punished =D
bottom left, me yihlim, rachel,jeremy, gerald
the back dexter and yeeling


final pyjamas group pic

Refreshment was good too, i like rachel's cheese cake!

No comments: