Monday, May 17, 2010

Recent happenings

- I suck at sports
- I suck at kicking and catching balls

- I got at least 24 bites on my leg by mosquitoes even with tights on

- My laptop charger decided to pass away and this led me to a frantic charger search from city to northbridge, google maps in the state library to find the shop, feeling helpless and searching aimlessly, but found the shop 15mins before it closed, bought it for 70 dollars, heart aching =(

- I feel super corpulent

- My hair is thick and ugly now

- The mosquitoes here are scary they fly in seriously big bunch in the air that you can see so vividly, just way too many mosquitoes

- I shivered while i sleep, it's getting cold here

- I need a really thick jacket/coat

- First time buying earrings from ebay

- Had a tough time last 2 weeks, rushing for assignments, having so many sleepless nights, break my previous record, glad it's almost over now

- Left 2 assignments now that is 70% done, i think

- Had bubble tea today

-Exams coming
, Uni ending in 2 weeks
- I'm addicted to tea nowadays

No comments: