Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pre and during father's day

For pre-day, noon I fetched my ama and agong to church for their senior citizen fellowship. I'm the odd one there, lol. After that I checked out the new home's cafe at the d'piazza mall near pisa. The concept is almost exactly like old town, just that the prices are cheaper. Even the cups used are the same.








interior, sorry for the blurry pics

And I met yeivern there! Surprise. She works there every weekend. My ama really made me frustrated as she don't wanna order and she kept saying wanna share with my agong. So I ordered coffee for them, those with juice extracts. Ordered capuccino coffee, white coffee with strawberry extract and blackcurrant extract. Not superbly tasty but something different. It's 3.40 per cup.



Ordered the nasi lemak at promotion price too, 5rm


my agong and ama =D


Then at night sis came back. Grrrr, because of her arrival, made my mood so foul, coz' I get scolded by mum for no apparent reason bla bla bla. Good thing is I get my pencil case, bracelet and knitwear from her, haha. Chocolates again, weight gaining fooood.

During father's day,which is today, we had family lunch with aunt and uncle in corner club restaurant at gurney drive. The food they ordered are those that I don't eat, eg sea cucumber, big mushroom, and those slithery food thingy. =X So I no comments, hehe.


No comments: