Friday, June 12, 2009

MYC Day 5 (finally, haha)

Final night is always spent longer. We were all working for our final presentation for dragon's den to the judges. All of us stayed up late and discussed stuff. My group planned to do a sketch so we practised. But the scripts really made us LOL as written by one of the group members. Then fabian read aloud to us and we practically burst into laughter. Fyi, our project was about transforming a place into an eco-city. The sketch was about before and after life in the eco-city. 'Mummy, what does a cat look like?' Oh gosh, this script was funny, at least to us that time. And there's a part when we gonna sing L.O.V.E. L, is for the way you look at me, O, is~~ haha

Thurs midnight/fri morning, we took pics again after laughing so hard. We were all in pyjamas except one, u may spot the odd one. =P


1. from left:chuiyeng,jinly,eunice,fabian,me and zhixiong
2. me with the ahem nice facilitator =P

Early morning, checked out time. Managed to take with kimberley and vivian, both from smk seafield L6. Purple one is kim while the black shirt on my right in the 2nd photo is vivian.





Day 5 was our final presentations. I still shiver while talking in public, when can I stop that?=(
Anyways, some groups did really well and creative, some were funny. I forget which group won, 8 I guess, not sure. But it's the experience that matters.



Last last photos
1.nisa,eunice,me vita 2. vita, me, norma, eunice 3. fabian, me

All of us made a sugar cube thing so people can write messages to you or put anything else. Below is mine and some messages given are cute and nice. See, I got choki too and cloud 9 which was not in the picture, I ate it already.


nisa gave me a 1000rupia note and vita gave me a bracelet she brought from indonesia, how sweet of them =)


Lastly, a nice cert too, haha
Then, home sweet home.

Oh, before I forgot, some pics are stolen in facebook or grabbed from eunice,tq. =]


Me is very lazy to write, but I don't want to stop halfway, so at last, all the 5 days' posts have been completed, yay.


No comments: