Saturday, June 6, 2009

KL Day 2- gathering in midvalley

I'm back people. =D Well, kl day 1 was only about travelling to kl and ate the deliciuos nga bo fan in restaurant worldwide in puchong. And that day I received my first salary too, was delighted and excited.

Ok, so day 2 was spent in midvalley again with my dear, honey and buddy. I curang, oops. =P Just so you know, I met up with yeepin, zhiling and shyang bin again, my usual kl hang out friends. And perhaps this would be our last chilling out before uni. It's 31st and so I wanted baskin robbins. Greentea and chocolate chips. =D yumyum




Then, lunch at dominos, someone suggested mcd, but nonono, I don't want mcd. =P We picked beef peperroni and classic chicken pizza. There's this terminator promotion, was quite worth it.




So after the dominos n' chatting session, I had still about an hour left till my aunt picked me up to go back. More photos snapping was done till I'm satisfied, haha. Oh, and yeepin burnt a disc for me with all the photos she took with her dslr, yay!


my buddy, my honey, my dear =PP


at last, a group pic =D

Day 2 well spent. Gonna miss you people.
Oh, and I haven't meet my darling and lover for some time already, =].

No comments: