Saturday, June 20, 2009

Out with colleagues

A supposedly good day is ruined by a phone call, not gonna elaborate on it.

Reluctantly, not wanting to break my date with my colleagues, went for a movie with Lyn and Gana. Drag me to hell, yes it's a horror movie, my 3rd time watching a horror one in cinema. And I closed my eyes and peeped the show at those scary parts, so... Not that scary anymore. x]

So today I get to know more about Gana, he's doing medicine, interesting. Same age as me, previously from pfs. After june, gana, me, vellina gonna quit for reasons like studies, job and vellina is sent to Uni Sultan Idris for training.

Lunch at nandos and we talked and gossiped about work. =D 3 races hanging out together, i'm loving it. =] But Lyn is always mistaken as chinese and promoters often talk to her instead of us in chinese, haha.

And we were late for 3 mins to work.

And I gonna wait till next week before I make a very important decision, sighs.

No comments: