Sunday, June 7, 2009

KL Day 3 = MYC Day 1

My main purpose of going to kl is to attend a conference in uni putra malaysia(upm), selangor. It's Miracle Youth Conference (myc) organised by AIESEC. I went for the second time, the first time was when I'm in form 5.

Reach there at 8+am, uncle drove me. And my first friend made was my roommate, eunice. She's 18 and a
smart girl, jpa scholar, hehe and she's from sri petaling. And the thing was, we were arranged in the same group too! So happy, at least I don't need to part with the new friend I made. Not that lonely, haha. She's 318, I'm 328. Yay, and many more common stuff. Glad. Oh, one important thing. . . ta daaaa, I look 17! Yesh yesh, I'm young. =DD lol


my room-216 with eunice

There's icebreaking session and buid the team session. I'm in group 4, and is named green force. My group is a lil' pathetic with only one guy and 10 girls, haha. So the only guy, was forced to be the leader by us, =D. He's zhi xiong by the way, brainy guy who get the imperial london offer and ntu scholarsip, *wow*. But, he's like super thinnnnnn! And my group comprises 3 indonesians too. Others are from subang. No one from penang. =( Oh, I forgot, every group has 2 facilitators (faci). There were 12 groups altogether. My facis are fabian (penang studying in uum) and annie (quebec, canada).



the hall for the conference

Facis came from all over the place, bangladesh, india, singapore, canada, slovenia, germany, japan, indonesia, vietnamese studying in singapore and also a few from m'sia. While organizing committees ( oc) are upm students.

For everyday meals, we used tupperware and water bottle sponsored from tupperware company. Fork and spoon were brought by ourselves from home. We gotta take turns and washed those after meals.

the flex tupperware and water bottle we got

Later, we had the DISC personality test which I done before but forgot, I'm in the yellow category, influential, hmmm. Then, it's station games/ amagreen race. It rained, sighs, so we had to play indoors. The games including buiding a wind mill, scissor paper stone and splash water to the losing opponent, finding plants with the descriptions given, lifting cans and bottles with strings and make useful stuff from paper and bottles, my lil' knowledge on origami helped. =]


the girls, from left
norma, nisa, vita, eunice, me, chui yeng



the only guy, zhixiong, the leader, from puchong
2nd row from left: norma, vita, nisa (all from bogor uni, indonesia),me, lishien, chui yeng (both from L6, smk seafield, subang), eunice, chui er (F5)
last row from left: jinly (L6 seafield), sze chyi (youngest member, 15)


After the games- group 4


At night, country presentation
Imran demonstrating the silat


No comments: