Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some Updates

- I got my own laptop already, not toshiba, but hp's touch smart notebook
- I can use msn at last! ohmy, it's been 2 years using I love IM messenger
- I'm going to kl this 30th, my mum will not be going, which means I have to travel alone this time
- My daily routine is bad, waking up late, skip lunch, lunch + dinner together, sleep late
- Learning and recalling maths, stress
- Because there's a standard 2 kid doing form 4 addmaths, standard 5 kid doing some sort of pre-u maths already
- Lyn, the colleague, is good in baking cakes, had eaten her cheese and chocolate cake, yumyum
- Gana, another colleague, kinda very quiet?
- I'm so muhibah ain't I, since I'm closer to Lyn and Gana, chinese, malay, indian, seee?? lol
- Talking to little kids are entertaining, it's very delightful to see them smile or laugh cheerfully
- There are a lot of sick kids in kumon, either flu or coughing, tutors are getting sick too
- I wanna watch push and night at the museum 2
- I recently finish reading a book, which is great people in world history, a book given by my paternal grandpa which I never read until now, 1949 edition, haha, antique book ok. =P
- I realised I got a lot of books, either factual books or novels like the 4 chinese stories, 3 kingdoms etc, I got all the 4 and I never read.
- I think I will stop now, will continue the updates some other days

No comments: