Saturday, May 9, 2009

Non-working day =D

Public Holiday! Meaning I don't have work. Slept as long as I like. Then I went to gurney with my mum. Saw lots of stuff on sale, sighs, but I'm poor now. Ohh, and I saw the thing as py darl said, it's cheap comparing to normal-day prices, hmm, told my mum about it and she said can buy and keep for overseas. Perhaps will go to gurney again. =P

Since it's mother's day tomorrow, I treated my mum to dinner and she chose manhattan. Before walking to coffee island for a drink, we browsed through in bonia. There's this customer super cute laa, she's a rich indonesian chinese, she didn't know whether to buy the shoes she tried. So, she tossed a coin to see if she should buy. And the coin told her to buy, therefore she bought it. Omg, this is so funny and cute, I'm like kept giggling there, and she told us her luggage may overweight from shopping, lol.

At last, after hearing so much about it, I went over to coffee island. The latte was not bad but the chocolate drink was definitely out, the taste was fake.But never try, never know. Next time don't go for the chocolate beverages. Haha.


Lastly, wish all mums happy mother's day!

No comments: