Thursday, May 21, 2009

Being blur

Before being blur, I woke up late in the morning, let darl py waited, sorryyy. Then I can't jog long. =(

After that we went to queens for angels and demons. That movie was quite interesting, about seeking clues through symbols, poems and buidings.

Then we went out the max gourmet for lunch. I ordered portugese style chicken cheese baked rice while py had some duck noodle thingy. Snacks we had were raddish cake and egg tart.

Going back to work and I found my keys were gone! I thought I left it in the cinema so I went to search for it. On the way up the stairs, I fell. Ish. Bruises forming. Then I asked those people who work there to help, they asked me to wait for another 40mins for another show to be finished screening.

And I sat down. I opened my bag once again. There it was! The keyssss. In my zip compartment. Phewwwww. Then I rushed back. Late for 4 mins.

It didn't end here. I knocked my head in kumon while taking my drinking bottle from the cupboard. Later, I got scolded for doing exercises. I must help others to mark papers instead.

So here it is, a day full of mishaps. Perhaps it is just not my day.

1 comment: