Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!

Gahh, I can't online a few days already, am currently in oldtown cafe near sunshine square.

So I'm working in kumon, and there's once I couldn't teach one kid about complex factorisation, and the lady boss sort of raising her voice to me but in a jokingly way, 'Hui Hui! You better improve your factorisation or I'll FACTOR you!' Ooopsie, okok, I will practice the worksheets. =P

During teacher's day, each tutor got a brownie given by the boss bought in rainforest bakery. I celebrated teacher's day not as a student but as a teacher!Hahah. Different role this time.


the brownie was not bad

I think I haven't talk much about work. Ok, I shall now talk about it. There's altogether 8-9 tutors, mostly are students except 2-3 adults. 3 guys and the rest are ladies. My first friend made was a malay lady, short form Lyn, 22, part time studying in wawasan U. The adults are miss parames, belina, ms pat and miss yip, those 2 of the latter are the administrators. The student tutors are vanessa, jenni, gana, jonathan, darrel.

Jonathan, darrel and vanessa are those who could teach higher levels, eg addmaths and pre-u maths. Vanessa is quitting this coming friday for studies. Lack of tutors now. This will make us busy. =(

Anyways, I met yyun the same day before she went back to kl. But I guess I'll meet her soon in kl early june. And the rainforest bakery mentioned just now was a new shop, I decided to explore it.

The boss asked if we were there the first time, and he explained to us about the breads, the nutrients in wholemeal organic bread etc and asked about our studies whereabouts. He's also selling in inti hostel, selling inside the inti campus will be the future plans. He has shops in schools like dalat, uplands, fairview... He asked to spread around the news about his bakery and I did. I'm kind. =P By the way, the breads and stuff there are mostly french, italian, english bla bla. Of course it's expensive, to me at least. hehe


yyun and me, we took from left right up down angles,
this is the most normal pic of us,hahaha


ok, this is kinda a long post. oops.

No comments: