Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cute lil' kids!

Oh how I love lil' cute boys and girls! =D

Teaching them is joyful, and they made me laugh. There's this girl joey and a boy maximus, played with the rubber and did expressions and laughed themselves. Sooo cute. They purposely said the wrong answers to me and looked at me, then laughed again.

There's some students who purposely did so slowly and wrongly too many times which could make you annoyed. But interact wtih kids, I'm not easily angered. =]

Some staff would hey huihui, pack this, bla bla bla. Night time is the busiest time, from about 7 to 10 will be the peak hours.

Teaching young kids would be less stressful, higher level would made me nervous too, coz' I'll be fearful what if I don't know how to teach. Haha.

Summary of my work after the 3rd day in kumon. .

Oh another thing, whoever interested in teaching in kumon can think about it, we need 2 more tutors. =D

And a kindy chinese teacher in air itam. Interested can ask me. Hehe.

2 comments:

zhi ling said...

auuuuu..
darling, u must be a cute teacher!
haha...
hope to see u teaching!~
=P
cheer up d yea?...

Hui Hui said...

haha, blueks. =P
yea, cheer up d, hehe
we shall meet soon in kayelle
=]