Monday, March 14, 2011

Fourth Semester

Well, I'll start off with the room I'm allocated this year in college. Kinda happy with it and it's ensuite most importantly, need not share bathroom with anyone. =D







Currently in week 3, and there are a lot of readings and tutorials to do already! =( My midsem exams are like exactly a month away. Noooo!

I'm doing Investment Analysis (killer unit), International Finance, Microecons level 2, Asia in World Economy and Chinese for business. Of all, I love chinese classes. My lecturers are from taiwan and china. It's so cool! I get to learn sun tzi art of war, chinese business etiquettes and what more, the art of tea this upcoming thursday! *excited* We gonna be taught how to make a good cup of tea with real tea leaves. Haha. Most of the students are from china, since the unit requires native proficiency. I find it challenging with the idioms and stuff. But it's fun.

Last week went ikea with college mates for meatball lunch and they get some stuff from there. I just bought 2 photoframes which cost 95cents each! Cheap right?

Cell group was good too, the new people I met are nice as well. Last friday we had this wii challenge, the losing team will need to wash the dishes, and we're so enthusiastic, until the neighbour asked us to be quiet. It's only 9+, and they're sleeping already. =S

Oh, and I got a job! Kumon again, haha, I'm boring, kept doing the same job, coz' its the easiest compared to waitresses or cashier I think. But kids are quite annoying, they just cry when they don't wanna do work, grrrr. And I need to say 'well done', 'good work', 'good girl/boy', 'excellent' each time they did it correctly. I'm getting numb on those words. Ohwells, they need to be constantly coaxed.

By the way, I go to gym at 7am every mon and wed, so healthy right, hahah! Coz' my college now has free gym membership with the uni, might as well go to the classes. I went with shan and andrew, it was pretty good, not too extreme. ;)

So...It's gonna be a busy semester!

No comments: