Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blessed 21 :)

It's 28th! hehe. Thanks for all the wishes either from facebook, texts, msn, e-mails. :D It made my day brighter!

XiTing & Wannee gave me an advance gift, shall not reveal, secret. =P Xie xie ni sekteng for your card and pei wo online, muahxx.



Darl peiying gave me an advance 21st gift too, a bag, thanks darling! Wo hen zhen xi.



My sis gave me a very pretty card and my first accesorize earrings!



On the day I felt really lethargic, restless thinking about the workload coming up in uni. At night, dinner with the church kawans and temporary threw away the thought of uni work, for some moment.

Vietnamese food @ Vu's restaurant, South Perth. It was actually not bad, at least the internet reviews are accurate. But the place is like hidden. Eat eat talk talk.


Arnold, steph, leemun
pw, venny, me


i share the same birthday with the third person, angel tong! haha, but this time is same year same date, the other 2 are of different years :]


angel, mao and me


peiwen and the cell leader, jeremy


pretty cake =)


Group pic



Weijing aka XDD (xiaodidi =P) & Nathan
Leemun and steph


Ivan and arnold helping us to cut the cake :)


squinting eyes for our previous cell leader, rachel, haha!
From left: mao, jeremy, yihlim, venny, angel, me, peiwen, steph


Current cell :D
Front: leemun, me, steph
Back: weijing,arnold, nathan, ivan, jeremy


Dearrie! <3

And i really thought it's time to head home since we finished the dinner and cake. Peiwen said she got something to give me so I followed to her room. I was wondering why mao is still inside the car but didn't think much.

Peiwen insisted I opened the pressie so I opened layers after layers of newspapers, hahahah, it's like never ending. Tada! A very cute planner and earrings, inside the planner so colourful and cute, I don't feel like using it, too nice to be written! hehe. Thankewww peiwen :D



Then okay, after taking the pressie I'm going back. But peiwen followed me out, I thought she just wanna sent me to the door. Then I saw mao using his HTC phone stand by and thought something was fishy and bisha boom! Water boms! I'm attacked and wet, haha. The cell peeps were hiding behind ivan's car! After that whipcream time! lol. My face and hair was so ugly and smell of cream. But they prepared towel and water for angel and me, how thoughtful :P

After the funs, they presented me with 3 pressies, i was still skeptical if there's tricks inside the paper coz' again it's layers and layers of papers, haha.

Unwrapped them all and kettle! ( I need this, was going to buy but haven't really go to the city and search for it ), devotional book! ( 90-day, a good way to learn more about God =D), pink ipod shuffle! ( first mp3/apple product in my entire life too, haha) I feel too loved! :)



Many people to thank for all these! Pw, mao, venny, jeremy chia, steph, leemun, ivan, arnold, nathan, weijing, shareen, jason, rachel chia, jeremie, william, dexter, jeremy tan, yihlim, seelik, jiali, shuling! Awesome cellies, * hugs & kisses*

Lastly,
peiwen wo ai ni! haha. Thanks for picking all the lovely pressies, the card, the company you gave for 2 years in perth, your thoughtfulness, and you came though you got assignment due! Ahh, *touch*. You're wonderful and awesome to me too. :>

No comments: