Tuesday, March 29, 2011

21st

26th March -Saturday

Haven't meet up together for a longgggg time with the girls. Previous sems we usually meet up in week 1 coz' uni has not been as busy as this year I guess. All of us are doing year 2 year 3 units, tough times ahead. :X But still happy having to meet them up for a meal. :D

Joey picked me and grace up, off we went to edosushi @ Subiaco. Ordered wasabi creamy rice, haha, it was interesting but I don't fancy wasabi much, the spicyness really got into my nose. But still thanks to dearrie pw for the treat. :P


gracey

Next: to San Churros. Mui mui and I share the same day, apparently the date 328 is so common that I share birthdays with many people. As usual mui mui like to do funky faces, hah! Thanks to peiwen, joey, gracey and yihui for the cake and churros! :D Yums. [ fattening :P ]


Mui mui and hui hui :)


1. pw, joey 2. hui, mui 3. yihui, joey, me =]

............................................................

In the evening, celebrate with some college mates. I share the same birthday as debbie also.

Mary and her sister claire baked us a black forest cake! So sweet of them. :)






Front: Mary, me, debbie, shan
Back: Claire, badar, sherif, harman and blake



Aww they gave me koko black chocolate drink! The shop just recently opened in claremont, before that it was only available in melbourne! I just went with them the other day to drink the belgium hot choc *mmmmm* They too gave me dotti's gift card, hehehe, expire one year later, I got much time to slowly shop some clothes there, wheeee! Blake gave me lindt chocs, sooooo gooood, the middle soft choc just melt in your mouth. I ate it almost everyday since he gave it to me. Ooops. And mary gave me a card too! =D

After that, we went for a late dinner at Hawkers @ Northbridge. Nice asian food! Marmite chicken, the best!


Outside waiting to dine in Hawkers, we waited 30mins +. While waiting, I'm addicted to harman's iphone angry bird game. :P

After dinner, karaoke @ Utopia. My first karaoke session in my entire life, and I broke the barrier of being shy. =P It was pretty fun, i shall try out malaysia's one when I get back.


In the karaoke

Fun-filled day it was. :]

.............................................................
27th March Night

Another college mates session + Dilys. :)

We walked to Ti Amo at hampden road for its italian food. Ordered 3 dishes and share among 5. I personally think it's just alright, but the chicken and spaghetti was good and in a humongous portion.






Desserts were reallly tasty though! Cheese cake, chocolate cake! That's andrew and kim on the right and adrian on the left.


Dilys. Me. Andrew

Thank you andrew, dilys, adrian and kim for the treat! :D

2 comments:

Yoke Cheng said...

hey, the picture u took with dilys.. is she the one who studied the same sec sch as us?

Hui Hui said...

yea, but she left in form 2 i think, never knew her back then. hehe