Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Various outings

19th Nov

Farewell to Ross and Finance team bonding at brass monkey. My second time to a bar. I didn't order anything, just sat down, chill and had a chat with my lovely finance team mates. It had been nice knowing all of them. Ivan the director, russian australian, weigen the funny one, malaysian australian, ross the super smart wizard kid singaporean and laura the mauritian australian. And me? Malaysian malaysian, HAHA.


Finance team: from left ivan, wei gen, ross, laura and me =D
So long Aiesec finance 2010!

....................................................................................................
20th Nov

Met up with peiwen and mao for lunch. We dined at a korean restaurant called took begi.


dishes we ordered, tasty and reasonable, each around $12


the 180ml little bottle of peach juice

After searching for a few items in the city, I bid goodbye with peiwen and mao. Next, meet up with soo shan.


me, soo shan and peiwen

......................................................................................

23rd Nov

Met up with sherlyn, grace and joey. Bubble tea, gossiping and chatting away, last time until i see them again next year.


graceyyy

In the evening, met up with shan to go burswood for the summer beatz concert. I was lucky enough that shan invited me as she got free tickets, it was $99 each. The concert featuring akon, jay sean, florida, ciara and travvie mccoy. Jay sean more shuai compared to others, =P. The tickets we got had seating, which were good as we can see the whole view without being blocked.


me, shan and bing



crowd in the concert

Akon which was the main character of the day appeared last and said, if you are my real fans, take off your shirt and swing it, lol.

Started at 630, ended 1030. They were very punctual.

My first ever concert, not bad. ;)

No comments: