Saturday, March 13, 2010

The weekly update

One week is gone again. Thursday french test. I don't know how to translate 'How old are you?' and 'I'm 20 years old'. Sheeesh, easy yet hard. boooo! =( J'ai vingnt ans, means I'm 20. Now I shall remember for life, Lol.

And another thing, 1 piece of academic transcript, meaning just one sheet of paper cost me 10 dollars!! Annoying right? Soooo expensive!

Unrelated:-
picture of my room =)


view from the entrance door


view from the corner of the room, kinda spacious eh? but no onsuite this time =(


my study table

Somebody use my things in the toilet and didn't put back to the same place, I'll bring in my soap from now on. Not gonna be so generous to let them use as body wash instead of my hand soap.

Friday as in yesterday, I went subiaco with peiwen, rachel and shuntze. They went and dined in jus burgers. I had eaten lunch in my college so i ordered onion rings, the onions rings were niceee BUT oily.


peiwen shuntze


rachel the cell leader :)

After lunch we went to woolsworth. Pw and st were buying groceries to cook while I got myself cadbury hot choc powder and instant soup, wheee. Fattening drink, hah.

At night, cell group.

Today, lunch-ed with dilys, soony and andrew. Pizza shop ain't open, so we had japanese food instead. I like the japanese curry rice, woohooo. =D

I gonna be corpulent again, maybe I should get a weighing scale here to control myself, =P.

No comments: