Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hailstorm in Perth 22-3-2010

I was working in kumon. All of a sudden, booshhh pik piak. . . Hailstorm attacked perth at around 4+ or 5+ in the evening. Students were all looking through the window, one boy cried, some ducked down, and I managed to peep and see how's the hail outside and saw many hailstones on the ground. I never thought the after effect will be that bad until i went back to college.

Cars are smashed, as in the windows, plus dents all over. Worst part, college south wing has been damaged and ceiling collapsed. There's total blackout for the whole night in perth I think. My uni's engineering building and architecture library were destroyed partly as well. Some are flooded.


st george's college quadrangle


the sad sight =(


leaves were all over the pathway covering the roads




shocked by how damage my room is


from a nice bedroom to this =[



And being a refugee ain't nice, shifting everything from the room and sleeping on a couch, like a nomad, always shifting here and there with no proper place, this makes people depress.

Will only get back my room by 12th April, hope it doesn't delay.

No comments: