Thursday, March 4, 2010

French test, big meet, and I hate beef !

Bonsoir! I had my first french dictation test today, phewww, it's over. But there's a different test EVERY THURSDAY. =( The beginners french is quite intensive, finish 50 pages of textbook in 2 weeks? =X Really need to study consistently or you will be lost on the french words, so many different accents and rules. I still can't pronounce the french 'r'.

Big meet careers fair @ perth convention centre. Went along with soony. Too bad, most of them want australian citizens only for the internships, only one of a few provide international students internships but with lots of criteria, ain't easy. Was only inside for an hour and we proceed to the city.

Easy way bubble tea promotion in carillon city! Buy one free one! I got my honey milk tea for 2 instead of 4 dollars. =D Soony got himself the greenapple fruit drink which looks real green.


Then I went to the post office shop to get a 'work with children' form. Apparently, to apply this I need to pay 50! It's like have to pay to work, and it's only once a week, 3-4 hours a day. =.= So many legal stuff to prepare just for a 3-hour work a week.

Evening, beef again for dinner, fed up seriously, I don't like beef with bread. Then andrew and me went to northbridge for dinner. He's also from georges. Went to uncle billy's restaurant. We don't know hows the portion like, our first time. It came out to be super hugeeeeee!


chilli pepper chicken fried rice and roast duck bean curd rice for 23 dollars

Yes, I finished most of it, don't give me that look, I know I ate a lot, but hey don't waste food and the 11.50 dollars I pay, haha.

Next time we will just order one and share out, won't be bloated and gonna be way cheaper.

I hate beef seriously, why do they like beef so much, every alternate days with beef. aarghhh.

No comments: