Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Korean Food with the Fours :)

It's friday again. Dearie friends treated me to an advance birthday lunch in northbridge, da chang jin korean restaurant. Thanks to all of 'em. =D I like the rice cake, the seafood pancake, kimchii yada yada. Except the pork slice, which peiwen finished most of it. =P Next time we shall eat the beef. =)


joey!



Walking back to city and we passed by the state library.




They have this interesting fountain which will stop a few mins for you to get in and get out

Then to target to look for some things.


super big size panty and bra! HAHA they look cute and funny


captured by grace i think, lols colourful eh

Last stop, gelare!

They secretly brought a candle and lit it, so sweet of them. *big smile*


wheee, me and my birthday muffin =D






I had rum and raisin gelato too!


grace, neri, me, peiwen, joey <3

No comments: