Thursday, January 14, 2010

Of pros and ?

This naughty student of mine, a boy today, kept arguing with me. He kept saying he's a pro. But he didn't know how to do his maths, having several corrections. Then I said if you are a pro, why are you having so many mistakes in your worksheet? He replied, see see, 'I'm a pro' while correcting the mistakes, this answer is correct rite? See, see I'm a pro. He asked, you know what's pro means meh? Of course I know! -me fighting back.

Then you know what is noob? Noob noob noob, he chanted happily. And continue, you see pro anot? I'm a pro. grrrrrr.

Next, he didn't let me to take his record book to write something. I was like snatching it from him since he was sooooo naughty.

What a day.


And by the way, the proposal is good, kinda like the movie. Just watched it, outdated me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are NOOB,hahahaha...kena bully by a kid wehh...wai wai gayao!!!

bin~

Hui Hui said...

mr bin, nooo, im not noob!haha, im sure u got bullied by the children camp?=P