Thursday, July 30, 2009

To subiaco

Today classes end at 12. =D Lunch was good, meat pie, coleslaw, potato n' pumpkin soup, yum. Coz' my college has this party thingy, and the theme is wild wild west, gotta wear some cowgirl-ish attire/indian groove. So Deanne and me decided to go subiaco to get some cheap stuff from secondhand shop. I don't wanna spend much coz' if i spend on every event, i gonna go broke. So i get a really simple shirt for 8bucks. I don't think after the party, i'll ever wear that again. I most probably will be underdressed but just don't care-lah right?=p

This party suppose to be tonight, but most people are sick so it's postpone to next friday.


gelato from gelare after buying our stuff =D
swiss choc caramel and dark choc



that's deanne, 23, from canberra studying postgrad forensics (cool right?), considered as the only white girl i can talk to more frequently in college, how saddening, i'm very anti social here, always lock inside my room =(

I've got really itchy throat and nose for a few days already, hope it will go away soon.

Non related:

These were taken last week when my mum and sis were still here.


in the sunken garden of uwa


view







sis




business school, yea, the one that i need to walk about 25mins to reach

Random fact:



i like my colourful sneakers, hahaha


No comments: