Sunday, July 19, 2009

I arrived.

Hey guys, i arrived safely, watched bride wars in the plane. I like s'pore airlines! the food given also scrumptious. =D Didn't really walk around changi airport. So it's 50dollars for the cab to my uni, expensive!

So am currently in st george's college. I'm taking 4 subjects this semester, namely macroecon, microecon, financial accounting and econs and biz stats. Stats again! =( Anyway, I went late for the orientation so I didn't really meet many people yet. The campus is huge, plus the biz school building is right at the end, from my college i think i need to walk for 25-30mins. Exercise eh?haha. And my classes 8am's everyday except fri! how sad.

Food provided up to date in the dining hall is all about toast, wrap, bread with tuna, bacon, vege, cheese etc. And large pieces of chicken. I miss rice already, haha. Though I'm not a fan of rice. And I tell you, the rules in st georges are so mahuan-ish. Eg, you cannot open a new table when you dine, must fill up the places left even if you don't know those people. The person who pour the last cup of juice/water must go to the servery and refill it. And you must kindly ask around if someone wants it. The phone mustn't ring. If that happens, the person must walk to the front, stand infront of the microphone and sing the teapot song to everyone. Then
cannot change table if you take a second serving and wish to sit with other people. You will be called 'a table slut'. =O etc etc.

So many rules right? That's not all yet. =x And the fact in my college is that asians can be counted with our fingers. Coz' mostly westerners. So i'm depressed, coz' they don't bother you, haha. These few days i eat alone then i just faster finished it and walk back to my room. Hope this situation will be different after a few weeks.

And I'm very blessed to get an on suite room as a fresher, as seniors have the priority to choose their rooms. So yay, i need not share the bathroom.


1. from the gate of st george's
2. in front of st george's


1. tower of st george
2. my room at the highest floor- north wing B13


1. the lawn inside
2. the st george's chapel- anglican church


view of my room and bathroom

1 comment:

Yoke Cheng said...

iu one person livin in d room?
must take good good care ya!